Hello Jennifer,

I would take note of this message on the Themovies Video Online website:

It should be noted that Themovies Video Online is a simple search engine of
videos available at a wide variety of third party websites.

Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites
and not Themovies Video Online. We have no knowledge of whether content shown
on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is
a matter between the host site and the content owner. Themovies Video Online
does not host any content on its servers or network.

http://themovies.webs.pm/dmca.html

If you click on the Buy DVD/Blu-ray button, you are taken to the Rakuten
play.com website:

http://www.play.com/

I did not see this title listed there, and this website has terrible reviews:

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.rakuten.com

An Internet search for this title took me to the Museum of Modern Art's
website.  MoMA is listed as a distributor in several OCLC records also:

http://www.moma.org/search?query=Farewell%2C+etaoin+shrdlu

There is a PDF there listing titles for renting and sale:

http://www.moma.org/momaorg/shared/pdfs/docs/learn/Circulating_Pricelist.pdf

The video, if available, has a sale price of $200.  You would need to contact
MoMA to see if this list is up to date.

If you had to, one could try to contact the surviving family members:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?pid=173120622&module=Search&mabReward=relbias%3As%2C{%221%22%3A%22RI%3A9%22}<http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?pid=173120622&module=Search&mabReward=relbias%3As%2C%7b%221%22%3A%22RI%3A9%22%7d>

Here was the contact information from Videolib in 2005:

Carl Schlesinger
39 Myrtle Street
Rutherford, NJ 07070
201-935-5504

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/VideoLib/archive/0508/0120.html

Michael S. Phillips

Library Associate I

Monographic Acquisitions Division

Texas A&M University

acqmo...@library.tamu.edu<mailto:acqmo...@library.tamu.edu>

5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-5000

Tel. 979.845.1343 ext. 151 | Fax. 979.845.5310

http://library.tamu.edu