Hello

This may be a bit off-target for discussion on Videolib, but I thought
that perhaps somebody out there might be able to offer some
suggestions. One of the film faculty at my institution has asked me to
find a sample of a business proposal from a videographer or production
company to document/film/record a live performance (any kind of
performance). Although I have been able to find a few business
proposals from production companies or independent filmmakers online,
so far I have not found anything specific to live performance.

Thanks!

Robert

Robert Metrick
Director, Info Commons