Thanks, Jessica, for following up.  Perhaps its contract will be renewed down
the road.

Debra

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2...@gmail.com<mailto:maddux2...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 12:55 PM
To: "videolib@lists.berkeley.edu<mailto:videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>"
<videolib@lists.berkeley.edu<mailto:videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Man and a Woman undubbed

Alas I was right WB rights expired but they have the rights to the sequel
according to my friend (he was kind of kidding when he said that).
There are some foreign titles including a lot of the core Janus titles or ones
actually produced by a studio ( this mostly 60s and 70s titles) that US
distributors have rights in perpetuity but the vast majority are on contracts
for a limited number of years.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Mandel, Debra