From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Bergman, Barbara J
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 10:58 AM
To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] email requesting dvd purchase possibly a fraud

Ask what class it's for and/or that email be sent from a campus address.
~Barb

On May 14, 2015, at 9:39 AM, Gretchen Lieb
<grl...@vassar.edu<mailto:grl...@vassar.edu>> wrote:
Hi all,

I may be becoming overly cynical, but I find this email claiming to be from an
incoming freshman highly questionable.  I'm wondering if any of you have heard
from Angelina Zhang.  I suspect this is a vendor's nom de plume, since I've
never received an email like this from a freshman thinking ahead about their
research and what films they'll require.    I hope I'm wrong!  Here's the email: