From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Sarah E. McCleskey
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 10:32 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] The Video Project / Media Hub

Does anyone know what is up with this company?? I licensed 6 films from them to
stream through their Media Hub platform about a year ago. Now when I try to
access the platform, I get this message:

The Video Project Digital MediaHUB is no longer functioning. We apologize for
any inconvenience.
We are developing other options to provide online streaming for our educational
and institutional customers, which will be active shortly.
If you have a current MediaHUB subscription, or wish to begin streaming our
films, please contact us<http://videoprojectdigital.com/contact/> for available
alternatives.

I have emailed them but haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks.

Sarah E. McCleskey
Head of Access Services, Film and Media
112 Axinn Library