We've received quite a few responses to our invitation to complete our revised
survey on academic streaming video.  But we are still more than 100 responses
short of our goal.

So we're keeping the survey open longer to collect the information that will
provide an environmental scan that is as rich and detailed as possible.

Complete the survey here:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ALSVR

Remember:   those who complete the survey have the option to be included in
random drawings for great video content from:  Alexander Street Press, Ambrose
Digital, BioMedia Associates, Docuseek2, Films on Demand, Media Education
Foundation, On the Boards TV, Psychotherapy.net, and Swank Digital Campus.

Full details in the survey introduction.

Looking forward to your responses.  Thank you!

Jane Hutchison
Associate Director Instruction & Research Technology
William Paterson University
hutchis...@wpunj.edu<mailto:hutchis...@wpunj.edu>

deg farrelly
Media Librarian / Share Stream Administrator
Arizona State University
deg.farre...@asu.edu<mailto:deg.farre...@asu.edu>