Good afternoon,
We have approximately 2700 new, black CD/DVD cases that need a good home. They
feature a full wrap-around window and hold 1-3 CDs/DVDs The only cost is
shipping. If you are interested in these, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Gail

Gail B. Fedak
Director, Education Resource Channel @ Middle Tennessee