Hi Lorraine,

The Cinesur region 1&4 DVD has English subtitles, but it appears to be
out-of-stock at the English language stores that I'd expect to carry it.
You can contact Solanas through this site to see about purchasing the DVD:

http://www.pinosolanas.com/actualidad.htm

Click where it says "Haga *click aquí* para adquirir las películas de Pino
Solanas" and then fill out the form that pops up to the best of your
language ability.

All best,
Brian

Brian Boling