Hi, all,

This probably has been discussed before, but I can't remember.  A patron
donated several DVDs and CDs that had been distributed and have a label
indicating that "Item is for promotional use only, sale or other transfer is
prohibited, must be returned on demand of the recording company."   Can we add
this type of material, or is it destined for our booksale?

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
101 S. River Street