From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu <videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu>
on behalf of Bergman, Barbara J <barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 4:20 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Television viewing in library

Assuming you are showing the broadcast as it happens (as opposed to a
recording), it's apparently allowed as long as you only use monitors smaller
than 55 inches.
http://consumerist.com/2014/11/03/copyright-law-why-your-favorite-bar-cant-show-the-game-on-a-60-tv/

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota State
University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu