Thank you for this Jessica.  All I can say is I couldn't believe it
happened, and I just shake my head...........but I will get it corrected.

*Debbie Downs*
*S. Verna Fowler Academic Library and Menominee Public Library**College of
Menominee Nation**715-799-6226 x 3185*

*Why Wait?* CMN is *your* community college.
<http://www.menominee.edu/Pros_Stu.aspx?id=1789>
*“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”*