From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 12:07 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] New Streaming Service?

Aren't I always correct?
Looks like a cool service if I watched movies online or even on TV which I
don't much.
Good Luck

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 10:17 PM, Ben Crossley-Marra
<b...@janusfilms.com<mailto:b...@janusfilms.com>> wrote:
Jessica is correct, educational streaming is not part of this service.
Each distributor will maintain their current
non-theatrical/educational structures for the time being. This is
simply a shift of home-media digital platforms.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Jessica Rosner
<maddux2...@gmail.com<mailto:maddux2...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> I don't see how it could be as nearly all the companies involved already
> have deals with educational streaming companies. It could be an option for
> institutions which encourage students to access films on individual accounts
> with services like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon etc but I am sure it won't offer
> institutional subscriptions.
>
> Jessica
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Threatt, Monique Louise
> <mthre...@indiana.edu<mailto:mthre...@indiana.edu>> wrote:
>>
>> Wow!  I would want to know if this subscription-based service will be made
>> available to academic markets?
>>

>> Mo
>>

>> From:
>> videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu<mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu>