Nell…. Great list.  But how could you leave out my chapter in “Rethinking
Collection Development and Management”?!

Rethinking collection development and management / Becky Albitz, Christine
Avery, and Diane Zabel, editors. Santa Barbara, California : Libraries
Unlimited, [2014]

“Streaming video”, pp. 215-232

https://library.lib.asu.edu/record=b6571657~S3

Also, in the next issue of Journal of Digital Media Management:  "Issues in
Academic Library Streaming Video”

</end shameless self promotion>

-deg

deg farrelly