From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Deg Farrelly
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 6:22 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] supplemental materials

Rhonda

I generally prefer to hold on to the supplemental materials, even if never
used…. Like Barb, we dust the cabinet every now and then.  But I consider them
part of the bibliographic entity that has value for the occasional users….

And, if/when we withdraw a title, the supplemental material with it.

-deg

deg farrelly

Arizona State University Libraries

deg.farre...@asu.edu