I would be interested in hearing more about this. My initial reaction is
that as long as it is in a classroom setting, fair use would still apply.
However, I don't feel confident in my fair use/copyright knowledge to make
that call. :)

Jodie Borgerding, MLS

Instruction and Liaison Librarian

Missouri Library Association President