Hi CW,

Through a series of wonderful and arcane developments, I have the
opportunity to go to the tail end of SIBF <http://sibf.com/default>! I'm so
excited and very little idea about what I'm getting into, so I am looking
for people who might fall into the following categories:

a. Going/there already and wants to meet up.
b. Attended previously and has advice/suggestions.
c. Knows someone there with whom I can connect.
d. Desirous of specific info/items that I can bring back.

Email me with any intel or questions. And please, have a lovely weekend!

Thank you,

Meredith Miller
Independent Consultant
meredithlynnemil...@gmail.com