From: Elizabeth Stanley
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 3:23 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Retirement ~ Retunement ~ Farewell

Dear friends on Videolib,

It is with great joy and a measure of sadness that I write to say farewell to
my friends and colleagues.  On October 1st I completed twenty-nine years with
Bullfrog Films, through four format shifts (from 16mm to VHS to DVD to
streaming).  At the National Media Market in Baltimore I shared my news in
person with attendees, and celebrated my retirement with cake and music in the
Bullfrog Films suite.

Under a full moon, moving towards the Winter Solstice, I see my path to lay it
all down.

Thanks to all of you who have worked with me and Bullfrog Films all these
years.  I am grateful for your support and encouragement.  One of my favorite
jokes (I’ll tell you another time) has a great punchline:  “Ist es nicht
wunderbar dass wir doch zusammen gekommen sind!”

Isn’t it wonderful that we got together!

With love and gratitude,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stanley

BULLFROG FILMS

P.O. Box 149, Oley, PA 19547

800-543-3764

Ph 610-779-8226

Fx  610-370-1978

elizab...@bullfrogfilms.com

PPR Purchase, Rental, DSL: bullfrogfilms.com

Streaming: docuseek2.com

Community: bullfrogcommunities.com

Facebook: facebook.com/bullfrogfilms

“If you love documentaries, Docuseek2 is an embarrassment of riches.”

Chris Lewis, American University Library