Dear Videolib friends,

I want to offer deep thanks to all of you who sent greetings and messages to
cheer me on my retirement.  My heart is full of gratitude for the work that we
have been able to do these many years, and for the relationships that we have
built together.  Thanks to John, Winnie, Alex, Cher, Skip, Mark, Stephanie and
Sue here at the Bullfrog "pond" for their support and encouragement.

For your kind words, Meredith L, Carolyn, Nell, Randy, Robin, Rhonda, Troy,
Rachel, Susan, many thanks!  For giving me courage to take the next steps,
Patti, Chip, Andy, Lori, Monique, Steve, and Jessica.  Thanks to Randal, Gwen,
Bob, Anthony, Vicki, and Meredith M. for your fresh insights and spontaneous
poetry!

Greetings from the threshold, and the view is fine!

Have a great holiday and blessings in the new year,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stanley
BULLFROG FILMS
P.O. Box 149, Oley, PA 19547
800-543-3764
Ph 610-779-8226
Fx  610-370-1978
elizab...@bullfrogfilms.com<mailto:elizab...@bullfrogfilms.com>
PPR Purchase, Rental, DSL: bullfrogfilms.com
Streaming: docuseek2.com
Community: bullfrogcommunities.com
Facebook: facebook.com/bullfrogfilms

"If you love documentaries, Docuseek2 is an embarrassment of riches."
Chris Lewis, American University Library