From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Nell J Chenault
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2017 12:44 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Hester Street -- Streaming

It is included within Kanopy Streaming, distributor Shout Factory.

Nell

Nell Chenault
VCU Libraries

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Wochna, Lorraine
<woc...@ohio.edu<mailto:woc...@ohio.edu>> wrote:
Hi all,
We are looking to stream Hester Street, 1975, I see orig distributed by First
Run in 1999, now indicates Scorpion Releasing.   We are also able to host DSL
if necessary.

If anyone knows who might have the rights… thanks!
lorraine

lorraine wochna
African American Studies, English Lit, Performing Arts Librarian