Hi Toby,

 > I don't have much to report, but I thought I should check in to show
> that I'm still alive, since there's been a flurry of git activity
> recently. I'm slowly getting on top of my workload, and should finally
> be there around the beginning of December. I'll set aside a day then to
> get PyViennaCL 1.0 into a Debian / Ubuntu package, after which I'll try
> and make some time to do the various Theano comparisons, and get on with
> the development I didn't have a chance with over the summer. I never
> realised things this year would be quite so busy...

Thanks for the update. I was also pretty busy with building simulators
on top of ViennaCL, yet I could fix some stuff for the release lately.
I'll be out of office next week, so - believe it or not - I should be
able to find some more time for ViennaCL again and ultimately get the
release done. Thus, be prepared for some more comments on pyViennaCL,
but feel free to postpone your replies until early December.

Best regards,
Karli