Hello Philippe !

I would rather lean towards re-using the expert settings for the basic
> benchmarks, and to provide some "reset" button, so that if one messes
> things up he could still retrieve the original basic results.

Yea I was planning on adding a "reset" button. But, I don't see the point
in having a basic mode that does the same thing as the expert mode. All the
info in basic mode will still be visible in expert mode. So why not have
independent modes as an additional functionality?

It's actually important to have finer grained data for small vectors, and
> more spaced points as the data grows bigger : this is why it is better to
> choose the sizes according to a a^x law than an a*x one. You can experiment
> other values than 2 for a, if you want. If I were you, I'd probably go with
> something like :

[int(1.5**x) for x in range(30,45)]

> That is, an increment 1.5 factor from ~190,000 to ~55,000,000

Alright, I'll play around with the numbers and see what goes best.

Blas3 multiplies two matrices : A(size1, size2) * B(size2, size3), hence
> the three sizes required :-p Not sure about what kind of 3D matrices you
> are referring to! ;)

Bah, my bad. I thought Karl was talking about a third dimension. Thanks for
the clarification.

Regards, Namik