Dear Karli,

Karl Rupp <r...@iue.tuwien.ac.at> writes:
> we should push our next wave of releases out next week and have some
> coordinated promotion. The respective releases are:
>
> * PyViennaCL 1.1.0 (am I correct?)

Yes, I think this is what I want the version to be.

> * ViennaCL 1.6.1
> * ViennaCL Benchmark GUI 1.0.0
>
> This brings up two important questions:
>
> 1.) Toby, how's the status with PyViennaCL? What is missing for a release?

No code is missing, but some documentation is, mostly finishing off the
new parts added during GSoC. I'm slowly making progress, but I will
probably need another 7-10 days for this, as busy as I currently am! I
wonder if it might be better to release PyViennaCL with ViennaCL 1.6.1,
which I can imagine being ready before I am.

> 2.) We currently use viennacl.sourceforge.net as a common domain.
> However, I wonder whether it better to use three separate domains for
> better managing the projects? What about using e.g.
>   pyviennacl.sourceforge.net
>   viennaclbench.sourceforge.net
> for PyViennaCL and the benchmark GUI? Any thoughts?

I'm quite happy with this. Philippe was talking recently in terms of a
'ViennaCL ecosystem', and I think this follows that pattern.

Best,

Toby

--
Toby St Clere Smithe