Hi Charles,

can you please quantify what you mean by 'slower'? How does 'slower'
change as you increase the problem size? I would not be surprised if you
see no performance gains below matrices of size 500-by-500. With the
extra back-and-forth through PCI-Express you may even need matrices of
at least 1000-by-1000.

Best regards,
Karli