Hi,

I'm trying to install pyviennacl from the git-hub source on a windows laptop.

Here are my hardware specs and installed software:

Win 8.1 pro x64
Intel i5-2450m
Amd hd 7670m

Python 3.4.1 |Anaconda 2.0.1 (64-bit)| (default, May 19 2014, 13:02:30) [MSC
v.1600 64 bit (AMD64)]

AMD APP SDK 2.9.1
Intel SDK for OpenCL 2013

Windows v7.1 SDK for windows 7 and .net 4  --x64

In a SDK command prompt, after I enter:
set DISTUTILS_USE_SDK=1
setenv /x64 /release

I enter python setup.py build and it gives me the following output:
running build
running build_py
running build_ext
error: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified.

Can someone tell me what is going on.

Thanks