Is it possible to pass custom linear operators (like in CUSP (
http://cusplibrary.github.io/classcusp_1_1linear__operator.html)) to
ViennaCL's solvers?

Specifically, my use-case would be a product of matrices involving a
prefix-sum (which I haven't seen mentioned in ViennaCL's docs either, so
help would be welcome too) at some point.

Thanks in advance,

Antony Lee