Dear Karli,

I found there was a graphic driver update posted two weeks ago. The symptom
was gone after the update. I didn't check it myself because the intel
manager process would do. Your comment reminded me of it.

I'm going to implement spline interpolation routine. I think it would
proceed quite smoothly from now on. Thank you.

Best regards,
Taehan.