Hi Guillaume,

Maybe I misunderstood something, but I couldn't find a way to use Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) under python and ViennaCL, with backend automatic selection, either CUDA, OpenCL or OpenMP.

SVD is certainly not exposed through the release version of PyViennaCL. It may be in the developer repository. Toby, what's the status on this?

Best regards,
Karli

Can anybody confirm or infirm my thoughts ?

Many thanks
Guillaume