On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:45:29 +0700, hypoj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ki'nh ba'c,
>
> Ca'i vu. na`y thi` mi`nh dda~ hie^?u ro^`i, ba'c gia?ng the^m ca'i
> ddoa.n na`y vo+'i:
>
> for interface in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/rp_filter
>   do
>     echo 1 > $interface
>   done

<copy><paste>
 This enables source validation by reversed path according to RFC1812.
 In other words, did the response packet originate from the same interface
 through which the source packet was sent?  It's recommended for single-homed
 systems and routers on stub networks.  Since those are the configurations
 this firewall is designed to support, I turn it on by default.
 Turn it off if you use multiple NICs connected to the same network.
</paste></copy>