Ba'c thu+? xem la.i khi dda(ng ky' co' mo+? X-uinkey hoa(.c xvnkb
kho^ng ? Ne^'u co' mo+? va` dde^? VIQR thi` the^' na`o cu~ng bi. nhu+
the^' .
Nhu+ tie^.n xin go+?i dde^'n mo.i ngu+o+`i to'm ta('t ve^` Gmail trong 2004 :

April 1st: Gmail launches. Some thought it was a joke, but we were
serious about our gig of free space. (The real April Fool's jokers
wanted to give people the moon.)

July 10th: Users can import contacts. Suddenly, keeping in touch with
faraway friends becomes a lot easier.

October 9th: We finally add 'Save Drafts.' No one is more excited than
we are about never again having to answer "Why don't you have a way
for users to save drafts?"

November 7th: Ideas POP into mind. Why not offer POP and
auto-forwarding for free? Sure. Why not?

And of course, there's the one thing that we've been doing every
day... trying to build a great email service for you. After all, it's
all about you. We read the blogs, the forums, and every testimonial.
We appreciate all the nice things you say. There are so many ways for
you to contact us, but so few for us to speak to you. So as we start
the new year, we just want to say: "Thanks."

We hope you enjoy our approach to email in 2005!