Pha?i chi dda(.t ra tho^ng le^. : ca'i chi cho bu'a xua thi` in so^' 100% to tu+o+'ng, ca'i chi khong cho thi` ghi ca'i . . . . ma(.t me'o cha(?ng ha.n.
Mu` chu+~ cu~ng ddo.c ddu+o+.c!
m k h _ s g n
The RUTE license:
1. This work may not be reproduced in hard copy except for personal use. Further, it may not be reproduced in hard copy for training material, nor for commercial gain, nor for public or organisation-wide distribution. Further, it may not be reproduced in hard copy except where the intended reader of the hard copy initiates the process of converting the work to hard copy.
2. The work may not be modified except by a generic format translation utility, as may be appropriate for viewing the work using an alternative electronic media. Such a modified version of the work must clearly credit the author, display this license, and include all copyright notices. Such a modified version of the work must clearly state the means by which it was translated, as well as where an original copy may be obtained.
3. Verbatim copies of the work may be redistributed through any electronic media. Modified versions of the work as per 2. above may be redistributed same, provided that they can reasonably be said to include, albeit in translated form, all the original source files.
4. The work is not distributed to promote any product, computer program or operating system. Even if otherwise cited, all of the opinions expressed in the work are exclusively those of the author. The author withdraws any implication that any statement made within this work can be justified, verified or corroborated
Tu'm la.i: moi nguoi dung thoai ma'i nhu+ng:
- ko^ buo^n ba'n | in a^'n va` su+?a do^i tra'i phe'p... va^.y tho^i
------------------------------------------------------- The SF.Net email is sponsored by: Beat the post-holiday blues Get a FREE limited edition SourceForge.net t-shirt from ThinkGeek. It's fun and FREE -- well, almost....http://www.thinkgeek.com/sfshirt _______________________________________________ VietLUG-users mailing list VietLUGfirstname.lastname@example.org https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/vietlug-users