------  Original Message  ------
Subject: CONTRACT : Database intranet developpement and GIS
From:    Tremblay David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:    Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:22:54 +0700

Hello everybody

I'm looking for an Open source developer to create an intranet web
application that is geared toward future GIS developpement

Very briefly I need a developer or a company with :

Postgres, postgis, php, perl python  knowledge
Knowledge of common open source reporting application
Knowledge of GIS standards or willing to learn them

this person/company will :

1 - conduct a survey and a technological analysis according to a
business analysis done last year
2 - Create a database according to the business analysis, survey and
technological analysis
3 - Create a web application using open source components according to
the technological analysis and the survey
4 - Create reporting tools using open source component according to the
technological analysis and the survey
5 - Connect the database and reporting tool to a GIS application
according to the technological analysis

This person/company must be :

1 - Intermediate level
2 - Speak and write english and vietnamese
3 - Having experience with reporting tools,
4 - Interested in web developpement and GIS
5 - Have strong skill in analysis
6 - Interested in reusing existing applications

contact me ASAP, if you know anyone interested in such a contract please
pass along

--

David Tremblay
IT analyst