I don't know much about Ha Noi market but I saw they have sold Asus
laptop without OS in HCM city. The price is below 800 USD (Celeron)
If you want to know more about Open Source community and company in
VN, I'd like to invite you to www.javaVietnam.org and www.mvnForum.com
Hope this help
Mai Nguyen Huu