Great howto!

-Larry

        ------  Original Message  ------
Subject: SysAdmin - Failover Firewalls with OpenBSD and CARP
To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:    Jason Dixon
Date:    Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:08:59 -0400

As reported on the OpenBSD Journal last week, the May issue of SysAdmin
has an article entitled "Failover Firewalls with OpenBSD and CARP".
I've worked with the publishers to get it released online for
non-subscribers, and they've generously responded.  If anyone has any
corrections or suggestions on future revisions (I'll post it on my own
site in 3 months), please let me know off-list.

http://www.samag.com/documents/s=9658/sam0505e/

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon