On Wed, 28 Dec 2011, Uday wrote:

> On 12/28/2011 1:51 PM, Robert Marshall wrote:
>
>> It would be nice to be able to see which messages it is about to
>> expunge, I suspect the cached data is getting corrupted (or is it a
>> server issue) somewhere rather than the message being dodgy. Looking
>> at the code I see that it is adding a 'stale' label to those messages
>> but I can't see where to set up a virtual folder to view them
>
> `V l stale' shows them.

V C label stale[1] worked for me, V l isn't bound to anything in 8.2.0 (am
about to move to 8.3.0 beta - thanks!)

These appeared to be all messages received this morning and after
reading them and allowing the expunge they appear to still be there :-)

(I see '10 stale deleted messages are ignored' in *Messages* during the save

<good warnings snipped!>

Robert
[1] when I type the return key after the last letter of stale, I briefly
see a no completion available message - do you want a bug report or is
this an unintended consequence
--
La grenouille songe..dans son château d'eau
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/