On 2012-10-27, Uday Reddy <usr.vm.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there problems?  Do people that receive messages with international
> character sets in the headers find that VM is mishandling them in the
> Summary lines?

Yes. It doesn't work for me (with what I call 8.2.0b1-maybe, which is
something you pointed me at a while ago). International data in
cached headers gets lost when it's saved to disk - it's not being
mime-encoded. And since I throw warnings whenever this happens, it
annoys me a lot - but clearly not enough yet! I've made a half-hearted
attempt to work out how to fix this, but haven't succeeded.