Hello again,

I think it is time for a new VIFF release since a lot has happened
since the last release: We now have some support for preprocessing, we
have some protocols for active security, and we have reorganized the
Runtime class. Cool stuff!

Last time we agreed on a Wednesday and I put out a release. A moment
before the release Thomas sent me a fix for a typo in the installation
guide, but unfortunately I didn't see it before the release was done.

So I suggest that we start doing things properly, which means that we
put out a release candidate and wait some days before we put out the
real release. If things goes well, the release candidate can be
released with no changes and so there shouldn't be much work in this.

I propose *next Wednesday*, the 23rd of April as the date for the VIFF
0.5 release candidate. I think that gives us enough time to fix the
documentation (see my other mail...). The real release would then
follow a week later.

Sounds good?

--
Martin Geisler