Hi everybody,

Ivan told me how we can implement pseudo-random zero-sharing over a
degree 2t polynomial. It even uses most of the stuff we already have
so I went ahead and implemented it.

I then make a prss_generate_triple method which uses PRSS-based
methods instead of the single_ and double_share_random methods (they
had all the hyper-invertible matrix stuff going on for validation).

Strangely the time for preprocessing has not improved... It stayed at
an average time of about *20 ms* for a multiplication triple both
before and after the change -- I don't understand that :-(

At first I had only replaced the double_share_random method (but kept
the single_share_random) and there the time for preprocessing did go
down from about 20 ms to 12 ms.

I'm thinking that there might be some unfortunate overhead in the
preprocessing book-keeping. We should try running benchmark.py under a
profiler to see where the time is spent.

--
Martin Geisler