Hi again,

As you might know, the final version of Python 3.0 was released last
week. This is a long-awaited release which cleans up the language, but
breaks backwards compatibility with the 2.x series.

I have not yet tried running VIFF on it, but I will just as soon as
distribution packages start showing up and our dependencies start
supporting it. I'm sure the Twisted, PyOpenSSL, and GMPY folks are
working on it, but I expect it will take some months before we have a
chance of porting VIFF.

If you have a Python 2.6 available, then feel free to run VIFF with
the -3 flag and report incompatibilities already.

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multiparty Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.