Citat af Ivan Bjerre Damgård <i...@cs.au.dk>:

It can definitely be useful to have a broadcast method, for instance to complete the implementation of the asynchronous maliciously secure protocol, we will need broadcast.

But one needs to be careful about what kind of security we want. There is a whole jungle of protocols, depending on whether it is unconditional or computational security, synchronous or asynchronous network, and what number of players you assume can be corrupt. I think a protocol of Bracha has in fact already been implemented in VIFF

Indeed it has. It's located in the active runtime (active.py).