Hello,

For my master thesis at UCLouvain (www.uclouvain.be), I wrote a VIFF
application for mental poker.
Both files are in the .zip that can be found at
http://www.jovds.be/viff_mental_poker.zip
Usage is : python mental_poker.py [player_config_file] [number_of_players]
[threshold]

This simulates the shuffling and the dealing of the cards to the players. Both
Active and Passive runtimes can obviously be used. To get an idea of the
performances, for a 10 players games with threshold 3 and Active Runtime, it
takes less than 20 seconds on a single core of an Intel Q6600 (2.4ghz) (one
computer per player). Each player has to send 250 KB of data (headers included).

I will soon post my thesis, I first need to write some extra's in it.

I hope maybe this could be a nice demo to illustrate the power of VIFF.

I would also like to thank everyone here for their help, and wish good luck in
the future development of VIFF.

Best regards,

Jonathan Van den Schrieck