Dear Antonio,

Thanks for the clarification. Of course now I have to ask: What do you mean by
"one of the few known manuscripts for vihuela" ?

I know, for instance of books of vihuela tablature by, Milan, Narvaez (Luis, not
Panfilo ), Mudarra, etc. and would have thought they would have constituted more
than a few.

I'm not arguing against your statement. I'd just like to increase my knowledge!

And for a tangential question: Is there any possibility that Panfilo de Narvaez
and Luis de Narvaez could have been relatives? For anyone who doesn't know,
Panfilo was a rather disastrous governor of Florida ( 1520s ) who did not end
well. I've always wondered if there might be a relationship there.

All the best,

Garry