> At 11:14 AM 2/28/2005, Roman Turovsky wrote:
>> I  wasn't planning to invoke MO one more time, but SHARING is what he
>> reviles the most. Make no mistake about it.
> My experience with Matanya is that he is amongst the most sharing and
> generous men I know.  I don't want to quibble on this topic, but I don't
> believe I am making any mistakes about it.  Opinionated?  Yes, but I don't
> even mind when his opinion differs from mine.
> Eugene
Some of his opinions apropos RT (apologies to the list, I am using
euphemisms to tone down his original English and Russian lute-net
vocabulary):
Thief,
Plagiarist,
Bad composer,
Liar,
Cheater,
Amoral Individual,
Shame of the Ukrainian People,
Fecal particle,
Nether area,
Nether area fit for penetration with a *threaded* object of a specific
nature (i.e. to increase chafing), etc.

I would have agreed with him on the 3rd item, but my friends' disagreement
overrode my insecurity.
RT
--
http://polyhymnion.org/torban