> I think everyone must have left the list in a huff.
> Pity really!
> Can't we think of some controversial comment to revive it?
> Monica
How about some brave vihuela player records a Sarmatica or 2 in the comfort
of one's own kitchen, so we could post the MP3's on
http://polyhymnion.org/torban/torban4.html
????
I have actually tried some of these on Cesar Mateus' own vihuela, and was
happy with the result, notwithstanding my 18 years' estrangement from the
renaissance tuning.
RT

Signup at www.doteasy.com