This just arrived. Now you all know what I mean. Nuff said.
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Barber & Sandi Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 June 2005 18:11
To: Rob MacKillop
Subject: RE: Royal College Dias

Rob,

whilst I'm sure you're having enormous fun with all of this, your very own
pet 'vihuela list', it's Sandi Harris' website also - don't be so damn
sexist. And 'Corona' has a first name, as you very well know - Antonio;
attempting to dismiss a scholar of his standing as you do so flippantly
doesn't exactly make you look good.

Sure, we were angry that our moulds were stolen, and certainly argumentative
where charlatans and people making false and ludicrous claims are concerned.

Stephen.