From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 6:20 PM
To: vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Stefano Pesori

I put up a few pages about a rather obscure composer for the five-course guitar
- Stefano Pesori. He published five books and they are disticntly odd (if the
only one I've seen is anything to go by). If the music could be sorted out, it's
probably no great shakes.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.walsh