Guillermo da Charango wrote:

>can't remember if i've asked this before but, out of
>curiosity, how many on the list(s) have actually
>played a charango?  ... owned or had access to one
>over a period of time?  ... poked it with a stick,
>even?

I have plucked a charango and have even bought one as a gift for some friends.
They wanted a particularly hairy one. I live in the DC area and there's a music
store here that sells exotic instruments and has from time to time carried
quite an array of armadillo guitars.

>pluck a piriah vihuela ... http://groups.google.com/group/charango

And not to pick too many nits, but shouldn't that spelling be "pariah"?

Regards,
Craig

Signup at www.doteasy.com