I got so far with these and, infact, still have the icons on my desk top, but
couldn't do the final hurdle so I'd like to know too.

  MH

Monica Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I wonder whether anyone on these lists can explain to me how to obtain and
install the Ghostview & Ghostscript programmes which I understand I need in
order to convert Django tablature files into PDFs.

In particular it is not clear on the various sites which version or components
of Ghostscript should be downloaded and I can't make head nor tail of the
instructions for installing it...

Any advice would be most gratefully received.