Can you give me the folio numbers? I have a copy of the ms. but it is mixed up with another one.

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "E. Agulló" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "vihuela" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 1:46 PM
Subject: [VIHUELA] Prague manuscript

Dear All,

I am reading a manuscript X L b 209 preserved in Prague's National Museum
Hudební Oddeleni Narodniho Musea ).
I like the last group of pieces in D Major:

Prelude
Fanfare en Trompette
Menuet
Menuet en Trompette
La Noble Bergere
Menuet
Menuet
Menuet
Bourée
Fanfare

The style is close to the Fanfares and Trompettes composed by Corbetta, Le
Cocq.
Does anyone have information about these pieces: possible authorship, date
of composition, concordances with other sources ?
I'd appreciate any information about these pieces or about the manuscript in
general.

 Thanks in advance,

      Eduard V. Agulló
PS. If anybody is interested, I can send midis with these D Major pieces.