LOL... ["the missing course is the 1st (not the 6th), and what I read
compared these pieces for 5c vihuela to pieces for the 5c lute. Ostensibly,
those were written to be played when one had broken the chanterelle and did
not have another one handy. And that may have been Fuenllana's purpose
also."]

That works!... (but it takes even more intense concentration than avoiding
the 6th course when playing 5-line BG pieces on a vihuela!!! )  Rob, someday
when you have some "extra" time on your hands, would it be too much trouble
to add an extra blank line to the "guitar" .pdf file??)

Thanks for the clue Michael!