Thanks, Monica. I only have time for maybe one piece by each composer,
   so if you could post me copies or jpgs that would be great.

   Regarding the question of body shape - guitar or lute - I have no fixed
   or learned opinion, but I imagine different luthiers tried different
   things. The guitar shape is an obvious one to start with, as what we
   are considering is a guitar with diapasons added. However, the baroque
   guitar shape is not conducive to a longer bridge on the bass side. The
   lute shape is better in this regard. So it might be possible that some
   luthiers preferred a lute shape for their arch-guitars. We might never
   know. The Grammatica painting shows only five courses on the fretboard,
   and this would be an odd thing to do for an archlute - and the painting
   is otherwise very detailed, so I think the artist was being accurate. I
   can see the desire of some baroque guitar players to want to play the
   role that their lute-playing colleagues were doing in the continuo
   section, playing bass lines and chords. Having an archlute in guitar
   tuning would be an obvious step for some, I guess.

   Anyway, I'm looking forward to experimenting with it for a week.

   Rob